The Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference welcomes industry analysts at the Conference and Expo.
To be considered for a complimentary registration as an analyst, you must apply using the Press/Analyst/Blogger Application. After your application is received, you will be notified of your application status within 5 business days.
Analysts who receive complimentary passes will have:
- Their photo and contact information listed in the official Health & Benefits Leadership Conference Press, Analyst, Blogger
- Access to the on-site Press/Analyst/Blogger Room to hold vendor briefings (Selling of research, industry reports or sales of any type is strictly prohibited.
- Access to all conference sessions, activities and Expo
Health & Benefits Leadership Conference show management reserves the right to request:
- Content from a recently published industry-related article that contains your byline
- Cover of a market research report from the past six months listing you as a contributor with your name, title and company name. Reports must contain legitimate and independent research from your analyst firm.
The Health & Benefits Leadership Conference reserves the right to deny an applicant an industry analyst pass if sufficient credentials are not provided upon request. Additionally, accreditation will NOT be granted to:
- Publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives, brand executives, business development and/or PR/marketing professionals
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending the Health & Benefits Leadership Conference is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as an industry analyst