A daily resort fee of $28 (tax inclusive) will be added at check-in to include:
- Internet in-suite and campus-wide at City Center
- Local and toll-free number phone calls
- Access to The Spa at ARIA Fitness Center
- Daily newspaper
- Airline boarding pass printing
Registrants are responsible for making their hotel reservations. Contact the hotel directly and be sure to identify yourself as an Health & Benefits Leadership Conference registrant. Please check with the hotel about its cancellation and advance deposit policies. A limited block of rooms is being held at the hotel until March 27, 2017 or until the block is sold out. If you reserve more than 10 rooms, you may be required to sign a contract.
If you require an ADA accessible room, we strongly encourage you to make your hotel reservations early and communicate your needs to the hotel.
Delta Air Lines Travel Discounts
Delta Air Lines Travel discounts of 2-10% off any applicable fare!
- Valid on Delta and applicable DL codeshare flights
- Applicable to U.S./Canada originating passengers
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers
- Not all fares are eligible for use with this contract. Fare rules will determine eligibility
For reservations, visit www.delta.com/air-shopping/searchFlights.action and enter the Meeting Event Code NMP9T, or call 1-800-328-1111 and reference the Meeting Event Code NMP9T (Mon. - Fri. 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. CT.) Please note booking fees apply for reservations made by phone